Camping Lacona Pineta - A village for your holiday on Elba Island
a) Bookings will be confirmed only upon receipt of a deposit, the amount of which is indicated on the website www.campinglaconapineta.com and in our price list leaflet;
b) On receipt of the deposit, if the booking was made on the internet, the management will send an e-mail to the client with a receipt for the deposit and a final confirmation of the booking; if the booking was made via telephone, fax, e-mail the above mentioned customer confirmation plus the camp site price list and the general rules and regulations will be sent to you using the contact information given at the time of booking.
a) The total amount due for the stay must be paid on arrival. If no payment is made upon arrival, the management may refuse to give hospitality to the client. There will be no reimbursement for late arrival or early departure.
a) Any cancellations or late arrivals must be communicated by e-mail, fax, or telegram, the date of sending shall prevail for the return of the deposit (which is non interest bearing), refunds will be made as follows: a refund of 50 % for cancellation more than 30 days before the arrival date. The Management will retain the entire deposit if the cancellation comes after this deadline. The fixed costs of the reservation are not reimbursed under any circumstances;
b) If the contract is withdrawn by the campsite, the same will be required to pay double the deposit;
c) The bungalow or camping pitch booked will be kept for the guest until 12 o’clock midnight on the day of arrival, unless the guest gives notice of a later arrival time. After this time, the contract shall be automatically terminated, and the Management will be free from any commitment made and at its discretion will be able to re-rent the bungalow or the camping pitch. The deposit will not be refunded;
Guests staying at the campsite must adhere to the rules set forth below:
1) On arrival guests are required to go to the reception to fill in a registration form and show an identification document;
2) Every guest is responsible for his own property. The management is not liable for any damage or theft of items left unattended. We recommend that you use our safe deposit box facilities;
3) It is strictly forbidden to damage plants and other equipment and light fires in the park (a barbecue is allowed with the permission of the management);
4) Noise that could disturb other guests is prohibited between 23.00 and 08.30 and between 13.00 and 15.00. During these hours it is forbidden to sing, make music and have the radio and TV on;
5) Cars and motorbikes can enter the park exclusively for loading and unloading luggage from 08.30 to 13.00 and from 15.00 to 23.00;
6) All cars or motorbikes are to be left in the external parking area which is the designated campsite car park;
7) It is possible to collect post at the reception every day in the afternoon.
8) It is strictly forbidden to wash clothes, dishes etc. in the bathroom sinks. It is strictly forbidden to wash animals inside the bathrooms;
9) It is forbidden for the tent, camper or caravan to occupy more than the allotted space;
10) Campers are required to vacate their pitch by 12.00 am on the day of departure
11) The stay in bungalows starts at 18.00 on the day of arrival and ends at 12.00 on the day of departure;
12) The kitchen and its equipment is for the exclusive use of the bungalow occupants;
13) It is forbidden to bring any equipment or accessories outside the bungalow;
14) The management reserves the right to remove offenders of the Campsite Rules and Regulations.
a) For matters not covered above, reference will be made to the provisions of the Civil Code, and in any case with the current regulations and local practices.
Camping Lacona Pineta - we work hard to guarantee the best level of services.